Pages

Friday, January 20

Versace for H&M Cruise Collection


Yesterday was the day! The Versace for H&M Cruise Collection went online! I didn't really like the previous collection, but this one had some things I really loved!



I almost forget about it until I saw someone tweet about it. Anxious to get those items I really liked I opened the online shop. Of course, the site was overloaded with people trying to buy the Versace items.
Finally my patience paid off and I got into the shop.

The white bikini that I really wanted was sold out (noo!) but I did manage to score a pair of ballerina's.
Today I rememberd that when the Jimmy Choo Collection was sold out, the next day they had restocked the shop with a lot of items. Hoping the same thing would go for the Versace collection I checked the site again today. And what do you know, it was completely restocked!



I just order the white bikini (yes!) and the pink top. So if you want to get your hands on the Versace items but missed out yesterday, take a look at the webshop in the following days. H&M usually restocks their shop early in the morning.

What did you get from the collection?

The white bikini!




Pics from H&m and weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment