Pages

Sunday, March 11

Shopping: New Bracelet

Finally received my new bracelet for the spring/summer time!
I have been in love with the Hermes H-bracelets for quite some time now. After some searching on the web I found out they were being sold for almost 500,- euro, yikes! I decided I would buy the H&M look a like until I stumbled upon this bracelet!

H&M 4,95 (these are almost always sold out!)

The seller lived near me and sold them in a lot of different colors and sizes. After a week of serious doubt and another week when the orange one was sold out, grmbl, I ordered the small bracelet in orange.

I took a while before it was here, seven days to be exact. Turns out they were being shipped all the way from Thailand! I was a bit shocked since in the add it says the seller is from Holland.
Here's the link to the seller on Marktplaats. 

Anyway, here is my new beauty!
(sorry for the crappy iPhone pictures)



It even says 'Hermes' inside the bracelet


No comments:

Post a Comment