Pages

Wednesday, September 19

Know your eating habits


The obvious first step into starting to eat healthier, is to become fully aware of your eating habits. It has helped me a lot!
Let me tell you that I used to have, and sometimes still have, the worst eating habits. I'm not the kind of person you will see singing in the kitchen in the early morning. I would much rather stay in bed as long as possible. But this often led to me skipping breakfast and buying something at school.

I became fully aware of my bad eating habit and the reason why I always started craving the worst things in the afternoon. But since I know where I lack in eating the right way, I make sure I won't be able to do this every morning. My weakness is breakfast so I make sure I always have multiple things in my kitchen cabinets to have for breakfast. This way I will always have something I'm craving for in the morning. I also make sure this are all really healthy but also fast meals!

The thing I've been eating the most lately is just a simply bowl of soya yoghurt with bran flakes and usually some fresh fruit added to it. This breakfast is fast, healthy and low in calories. And the best thing is that it keeps me full until lunch time. 

My breakfast this morning


So make sure you become aware of your worst eating habit and work with it. Maybe you snack to much or forget to drink enough water during the day. Know what you're doing and work with it. Make sure you are one step ahead of your bad habit and turn it into something healthy. If you do this often enough, it will soon become a healthy habit! 


First picture is from pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment