Pages

Tuesday, February 7

Colored Hair Tips

One trend I thought has seen it days is really starting a huge comeback; colored pieces in your hair!
A few months ago it was a small trend for your hair, the different colored pieces in your hair. You could dye them bright pink or go for a more subtle pastel color. I thought it never really caught on and started to fade away, but lately more celebs are starting to rock the brightly colored locks!

Ashley Tisdale shows a few dark red strands of hair during the premiere of Journey 2 this week

Selena Gomez chooses blue and purple highlights which go really nice with her dark hair

Jordin Sparks goes for pink

Lauren Conrad has peache colored locks now

On Lauren's website there is a great tutorial on how to get the colored dip dye yourself. Click here for the tutorial

What do you think of this trend? Will you be sporting this look?



1 comment:

  1. OOOh love it!! I want a purple colour on my locks ;)) But my mom will kill me if I'll dye it so yeahh kinda have no choice ;))^^

    ReplyDelete