Pages

Monday, February 27

My Oscars 2012 Best Dressed


Yesterday was the day the biggest award show was being held. The perfect occasion for the A-list celebs to put on their most beautiful dresses!

Here is my best dressed list of this years Oscars.


My absolute winner, Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford!
I really love the dress and her hair and make-up are perfect for the outfit.

I also really like Natalie Portman in her vintage Dior gown.
The polkadots work really well on the dress and make her look like a 50's star.

Mlila Jovovich in Ellie Saab Haute Couture

Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace 
(her right leg now has a Twitter account thanks to this dress!)

Cameron Diaz in Gucci

Shailene Woodley in Valentino

Judie Greer in Monique Lhullier

What is your favorite dress worn to the Oscars this year?

Pics from celebbuzz










1 comment:

  1. Gwyneth ziet er inderdaad heel mooi uit, ookal moet ik zeggen dat Cameron Diaz er ook heeel mooi uit ziet!

    ReplyDelete