Pages

Wednesday, February 8

Fab Fit: Handy Running App

One of my NewYears resolutions was to start working out more. And I've found a very nice app to help you keep up your good running habit!
The problem for me with running is that I never really keep a good track of how long and what route I've been running. I used to run with my dad but since I don't live at home anymore it isn't an option anymore. But I've found a really nice, free, app that does that for you!


The app is Runtastic Pro! You can download it for free in the Appstore. The great thing about this app is that it remembers your previous runs and laps. It will also coach you while you are running to help keep you going.


If you have a certain goal to achieve, you can download special programs that will help you reach it. 
These aren't free and the prices are different for each program. The app is available for iPhone, Android and Blackberry.

I really like this app! It also has my music on it so I think it will really help me stay on top of my game when it comes to running. Now I'll just have to wait until all the snow and ice will melt away so I can start running again.



Do you think you will use this app? Do you have any new years resolutions that you still stick to?


No comments:

Post a Comment